Due to our expertise and efficiency in this area, we specialise in house clearances. We work very closely with private clients, solicitors and auction houses to ensure a swift turnaround of properties, whilst ensuring all work is carried out thoroughly and comprehensively.
Your Step by Step Guide
Telephone or email us to discuss your individual requirements and to talk about the various options open to you.
If you prefer, we can meet you at the property to evaluate items and talk through the process. Many people wish for their property to be completely cleared (often in preparation to sell), including the removal of all carpets, curtains, attic and basement contents, and the dismantling of sheds – all of which we are delighted to do for you.
You may want one or a combination of several options, these are:
- Should you wish to sell an item, and upon an offer which is satisfactory to you, we can buy any suitable objects. This would then reduce the cost of your clearance.
- We can carry out a full written valuation of all or part of the contents as you require.
- You may want to send item/s to auction which we can transport for you. All items are sold in your name and all proceeds (after auction fees) go directly to you. We will fill in all the relevant paperwork for you.
- Perhaps family members wish to keep certain large items which they are unable to transport themselves; we are very happy to do this.
- We can transport any items which cannot be sold or aren’t viable to send to auction to a charity of your choice.
- We will take any residue to a local waste management/recycling centre.
We endeavor to recycle up to 80% of residue.
Undertaking all sorts of removals and clearances, we have many years of experience in all aspects of this field; from single items moved within a building to large multi-drop relocations to the other end of the country
Please use the button below to receive a call back or free quotation.